How To Redeem iTunes Gift Card To Naira In [2 Minutes]
Are you looking for How to Redeem iTunes Gift Card to Naira in Nigeria?
Do you want to redeem your iTunes gift card to naira? if yes, then you are in the right place.
In this article, I will show you the fastest way to redeem your iTunes gift card to Naira and get paid into your Nigerian Bank account within 2 minutes.
Last time, I was gifted with Amazon gift card by a friend, but I had no idea how to trade a gift card or how to redeem gift gift cards.
I seriously need to exchange the gift card for cash, then I went in search of stores and gift card trading platforms that trades gift cards for money at highest rate.
I was able to redeem my gift card then with this amazing platform and I got my cash instantly.
Then I continue to trade and redeem my gift cards subsequently with the platform.
You can redeem all types of gift cards on this platform and get instant payment into your Nigerian Bank Account.
Here on this page, you’ll get to know everything about this special gift card trading platform, and I will also show you how to trade and redeem iTunes Gift Card to Naira.
According to research from “Google“, many people have been asking series of questions like;
- How much is iTunes gift card $100 in naira?
- Which websites can I convert iTunes gift card to naira at the highest rate?
- How do I convert gift cards to cash in Nigeria?
- How do I check my iTunes gift card balance?
- How do I redeem an iTunes gift card in Nigeria?
All these and many more are questions people also ask, I will answer all these important questions for you.
Today, you’ll get the answers to all these questions and I will show you How to Redeem iTunes Gift Card to Naira in 2 Minutes on this platform ApexPay.
Yes! ApexPay is the gift card trading platform where you can sell all types of gift cards and get instant payment in Naira or Cedis.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Gift Cards in Nigeria (2023)
Table of Contents
How to Redeem iTunes Gift Card to Naira in (2 Minutes)
An iTunes gift card is a type of card that is used for the purchase of goods and services from the Apple Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and other Apple properties.
Simply, you can use it to buy music, movies, songs, books, apps and other things sold by Apple.
Apple iTunes can be purchased online or in retail stores.
If you don’t want to use your iTunes gift card to buy things on the apple store, you can easily convert it to naira within a few minutes.
To redeem your iTunes gift card to Naira, simply visit the ApexPay website at (Apexpay.org) to register and setup your account.
Login to your account, click on Sell Gift Cards and follow the instructions and within two minutes, your wallet account will be credited with the Naira equivalent of your gift card based on the current rate.
You can trade or sell your gift cards fast directly on the Mobile App, quickly download the ApexPay Mobile App here, and start trading.
Top Websites to Redeem iTunes Gift Card to Naira
There are many websites on the internet where you can redeem your iTunes gift card to naira but most of them will pay you 50% or less of the worth of your card and I know you don’t want this.
I have taken my time to find the top 2 websites in Nigeria where you can redeem your iTunes gift card at the highest rate.
- Giftcardstonaira: This is one of the best websites to redeem your iTunes gift card to naira and the rate is better than anything else you will see on the internet.
You can sell your $100 Apple iTunes gift card here for #42,000 or more depending on the market demand.
This is one of the best rates you can get for iTunes gift cards in Nigeria 2023.
- Apexpay: This is the best website to redeem your iTunes gift card to naira.
The service is very fast and within 2 minutes or less, you will get the naira equivalent of your gift card in your Nigerian bank account.
A $100 USA Apple iTunes gift card is selling at the rate of 430/$ and the price in Naira is about #43,000.
How to Check Your iTunes Gift Card Balance
There are different ways to check your iTunes gift card balance.
If you redeemed it on the app store, open the app store and tap your photo or the sign-in button at the top of the screen to sign-in then you will see the balance below your name.
If you haven’t redeemed your iTunes gift card and you want to know the balance, you can easily check it up online or contact the customer care agent number via the body of the card.
How Much is $100 iTunes Gift Card in Naira?
As of today, January 2023, you can redeem your $100 iTunes gift card for #46,000 here on Apexpay.org. You can also redeem other gift cards here like;
- Razer Gold, Steam, Google, Visa
- Amazon, Sephora, Nordstrom, Nike
- Walmart, Nike, Amex, Offgamers
- eBay, Best-Buy, Home Depot
- Apple Store, Macy, Vanilla, Target.
To know the current rate of each gift card above, Use our gift card rate calculator to find out the best gift card rates in Nigeria at the moment.
Also Read: How to Sell Amazon Gift Cards
Apexpay Nigeria is a trading platform established in 2018 where you can sell your gift cards for instant Naira.
ApexPay is the Best Gift Card Exchange Platform in Nigeria where you can exchange your Gift Cards at Highest rates with fast and Instant Payment.
On ApexPay You can trade and redeem the following Gift Cards within 2 Minutes:
- Sell iTunes gift card for Naira
- Convert Amazon gift cards to cash
- Convert footlocker gift card
- Sell $100 apple ecode for naira
- Sell $50 Nordstrom gift cards
- Sell $100 Visa gift card for Naira
- Redeem razer gold gift card
- Sell $25 Google play for cash
- Sell $200 Google Play for Naira
- Sell $100 Walmart Visa gift card
- Sell $500 Walmart Visa gift card
- Convert $20 steam gift card to naira
- Exchange $100 Google play for naira
- Know how much is $200 google play card in naira today
- Sell Google play gift card at high rate.