How To Sell Nike Gift Card For Cash In Nigeria 
Are you looking for How or Where to Sell Nike Gift Card for Cash in Nigeria? Then ApexPay is your best place.
ApexPay Gift Card Trading Platform is the Best Site to Sell Nike Gift Card in Nigeria 2022.
Here on this page, I will show you How to exchange your Nike Gift Card for Naira or Cedis successfully.
Aside from Nike gift cards, you can trade all other types of gift cards on our platform and get instant cash payment.
Do you know the sweetest part? You get to sell your gift cards at the highest rates ever.
We buy your gift cards at the highest rates; this is a way we encourage and appreciate our customers.
There is more you stand to get when you trade your Nike gift cards on ApexPay today; I will show you. Read on.
Let’s quickly see What Nike Gift Card is all about and How to Sell Nike Gift Card for Cash Instantly in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Nike Gift Card?
- 2 What is a Nike Gift Card Used For?
- 3 Features of Nike Gift Cards
- 4 How To Check Nike Gift Card Balance
- 5 How To Sell Nike Gift Card For Cash on ApexPay App
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 Conclusion
What is Nike Gift Card?
Nike is an American multinational company, that specializes in manufacturing, marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, clothing, accessories etc.
Nike gift cards are pre-loaded with a specific amount of money which you can use to make purchases on Nike.com, Nike-owned stores etc.
The Nike gift cards are available in two forms, which include; physical and digital Nike gift cards.
- Physical Nike Gift Cards – These are the branded Nike cards that can be purchased from physical stores like Nike stores, Walmart etc.
- Digital Nike Gift Cards – These are (E-codes) which can be purchased online on the Nike website and sent to the recipient by email or phone.
What is a Nike Gift Card Used For?
You can use Nike gift cards to buy items on Nike.com, hurley.com, converse.com, and the Nike app.
The Nike cards can be used as the alternative payment option for purchasing products at Nike stores, including (NikeWomen, NikeClearance, and NikeFactoryStore).
You can also gift your customers, friends or loved ones a Nike gift card for holiday and event celebrations.
Features of Nike Gift Cards
Here are the fantastic features of Nike Gift Cards.
- Nike Gift Cards Are Reloadable
You don’t need to panic if your gift card balance is low. Nike offers a way to fund your gift card again and continue shopping.
- Shop All things, Nike
You can shop from everything at Nike with the Nike gift card. You also have access to shop on NikeFactoryStore, NikeWomen, NikeClearance, etc.
In addition, the Nike gift cards come with a sealed 8-digit PIN which provides security to your card.
How To Check Nike Gift Card Balance
Do you wish to Check your Nike gift card balance? Here is the exact method to check and know your card balance.
It is easy to check Nike gift card balance; follow the steps below.
- Visit the Nike Gift Card Lookup Page.
- Enter your Gift Card Number and PIN.
- You can find the card number in the middle of the card, which starts with 6060, then the 8-digit PIN is located right next to it. Scratch the card to reveal the PIN.
- Carefully enter the Card Number and PIN in the boxes provided.
- Click on the “CHECK BALANCE” button to see your balance.
It’s that simple.
Be sure always to protect your gift card after scratching the PIN to avoid someone having access to it.
How To Sell Nike Gift Card For Cash on ApexPay App
Here is a Step-by-Step Guide on How to sell Nike gift cards on this Gift Card Trading App in Nigeria.
- Download the ApexPay Mobile App from Google Play Store or Apple Play Store.
- Sign Up to create an account, and then Log in.
- Click on the Mobile App Wallet to add your Bank Account for instant cash withdrawal.
- Locate and click “Sell Gift Card” to Submit your Nike gift card images or E-codes.
- Wait for 3 minutes or less for the card to be Confirmed.
- After Confirmation, check your Wallet for your Cash.
- Then, Withdraw straight into your Bank Account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Redeem Nike Gift Card?
Nike Gift cards are redeemable at Nike.com and any converse-owned or Nike-owned retail outlet in the United States and Puerto Rico.
The Nike cards can be redeemable by speaking with customer service support on the phone at (1-800-806-6453).
Can I Use Nike Gift Card at Foot Locker?
NO! You cannot use Nike Gift cards at Foot Locker.
You can buy Nike products at Footlocker, but you can’t use the Nike card for payments.
You can use Nike gift cards at any Nike-owned or Converse-owned retail location and on Nike App, Nike.com, Hurley.com, and Converse.com.
How Much is $100 Nike Gift Card in Naira on ApexPay Today?
The price for the USA $100 Nike gift card (physical card) is N30,000 naira at 300/$ today.
The $100 Nike gift card costs between N25,000 to N35,000 naira, depending on the current rate.
The USA $50 – $99 Nike card is at the rate of 230/$, while the USA $100 – $500 Nike card goes for 300/$.
Does Footlocker accept Nike Gift Cards?
NO! Foot locker does not accept Nike gift cards. Footlocker also does not accept promo codes for releases.
You can use a gift card to pay for “store pickup” releases only, while for “ship to me” releases, you’ll be charged your credit card on file.
How Can I Sell Nike Gift Cards in Nigeria?
To sell your Nike gift cards and any other gift cards is now easy using ApexPay.
ApexPay gift card exchange platform offers the highest rates and fast payments for all your gift cards.
You can always exchange your Nike gift cards for Cash and get instant payment in Naira or Cedis.
Knowing how to Sell Nike Gift Card for Cash in Nigeria 2022 is your best bet as a gift card trader.
Take advantage of this and trade all your gift cards on the ApexPay platform at the highest possible rates any time, any day.