Sephora Gift Card Vs. JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
Are you looking for the difference between Sephora Gift Cards and JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards?
You also wish to know the uses, similarities and advantages of the Sephora gift card over the JCPenney gift card.
Then, this article is for you!
I will show you everything about the Sephora/JCPenney gift cards and all the differences between the Sephora gift card and JCPenney gift card.
Last time, I wrote an article on How to Sell Sephora Gift Card for Cash and make money in Nigeria.
Aside from knowing the uses of Sephora gift cards or the differences, you can also sell your Sephora gift card and get an instant cash payment.
That is the sweetest part of it. Most people prefer selling their Sephora Gift Cards and getting paid in Naira.
However, selling or exchanging your Sephora gift card for cash with a trusted and legit gift card exchange platform is more important.
And that is why ApexPay is here for you!
The Apexpay platform is the best gift card exchange platform where you can sell Sephora gift cards and all types of gift cards and gets paid in Naira, Cedis. etc.
Today, I will show you everything you need to know between the Sephora gift card and JCPenney Sephora gift card in 2022.
Let’s get started to see what Sephora Gift Card is, What JCPenney Sephora Gift Card is, and then the Differences.
Read Also: 5 Best Game Gift Card for Gamers in 2022
Table of Contents
- 1 Sephora Gift Cards
- 2 JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards
- 3 Difference Between Sephora Gift Cards and JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards
- 4 Similarities Between Sephora Gift Card and JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
- 5 Sephora Gift Card vs JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
- 6 Where to Sell Your Sephora Gift Card for Cash in Nigeria
- 7 How to Sell Sephora Gift Card on ApexPay App
- 8 How to Redeem Sephora Gift Card Online
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 Conclusion
Sephora Gift Cards
Sephora is a personal care and beauty company that sells cosmetics and beauty products for women in more than 25 countries worldwide.
They also sell skin care products, makeup, fragrance products etc. and other women beauty products.
Sephora gift cards can be used as an alternative payment method for shopping at Sephora.
The Sephora cards have a PIN (sealed pin) at the back, an 8-digit PIN used to redeem the card.
Sephora Gift Cards can be redeemed online and used to make purchases online or in-store.
If you wish to know your card balance or the amount on your card; You can always Check Sephora Gift Card Balance here.
Nevertheless, if you got a JCPenney gift card, you can also Check Balance on JCPenney Sephora Gift Card following the same guide.
JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards
JCPenney is a departmental store partnered with Sephora to open Sephora shops within their buildings.
Hence, given the license by Sephora to issue gift cards to people, which resulted in the provision of JCPenney Sephora gift card.
The Sephora gift cards issued by this store are not quite the same as those given by Sephora.
The Sephora gift cards issued by JCPenney are known as the JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards.
The JCPenney gift cards have a 4-digit PIN which can be used in redeeming the card.
Difference Between Sephora Gift Cards and JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards
There is a difference between Sephora Gift Card and JCPenney Gift Card.
Some of the differences between the two cards include;
- Sephora gift cards come with an 8-digit PIN, while JCPenney gift cards have a 4-digit PIN.
- Sephora owns the Sephora gift cards, while JCPenney owns the JCPenney Sephora gift cards.
- The JCPenny Sephora Gift Card has both the Sephora and JCPenney logos on it, while the Sephora only has one.
- You can only use a JCPenney Sephora Card at a JCPenney Store and Sephora Card at only Sephora Stores.
- Sephora cards have higher monetary value than the JCPenney gift cards.
Similarities Between Sephora Gift Card and JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
There are a few similarities between Sephora Gift Cards and JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards, they include;
- Both the Sephora and JCPenney gift cards are closed-loop gift cards. Closed-loop cards can only be used at the service/product store that is listed.
- Sephora and JCPenny gift cards can only be used at their stores.
- Both cards come with an activation PIN sealed at the back of the card.
- Sephora and JCPenney cards can be redeemed online on their web store platform.
- You can sell Sephora or JCPenney gift cards for cash and get paid in Naira or Cedis.
Sephora Gift Card vs JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
The Sephora gift cards are in high demand than the JCPenney gift cards.
The Sephora cards can be redeemed or used in any Sephora store, provided the currency is the same as the country/location.
JCPenney Sephora gift card can only be used/redeemed by the store that issued it.
You can’t use or redeem the JCPenney card on any other store except the store that issued you the card.
The price for a Sephora Gift card of $100 to Naira is #37,000, while the price of a $100 JCPenney Sephora Gift card to Naira is #25,000.
Where to Sell Your Sephora Gift Card for Cash in Nigeria
Selling your Sephora/JCPenney Gift Cards for Cash in Nigeria and getting paid instantly is made possible on Apexpay Platform.
Apexpay is one of the best and most popular platforms for selling your Sephora cards.
Apexpay is a gift card exchange platform for trading all gift cards; they offer high rates and top-notch customer service.
The interesting thing about the platform is that they provide fast payment and swift trading experience.
Apexpay is the best place to sell your Sephora Gift Card for Cash in Nigeria 2022.
You can trade on the ApexPay Mobile App for quick trading of your gift cards.
How to Sell Sephora Gift Card on ApexPay App
To trade with ApexPay, visit our website at www.apexpay.org or contact us directly on WhatsApp at (+234-902-304-1499).
For quick and fast selling of your giftcards, you can trade your gift cards directly from our mobile App.
Below is the Step by Step Guide on How to Trade using this Gift Card Trading App in Nigeria.
- Download the ApexPay Mobile App from Google Play Store or Apple Play Store.
- Create an account and “Sign Up,” then “Login.”
- Navigate to “Wallet” and click on “Add new account” to add your bank details.
- Go to “Dashboard” and click on “Sell Gift Card” to Submit your gift card.
- Wait for 2 minutes or less for the card to be Confirmed.
- After Confirmation, check your Wallet for your Cash.
- Then Withdraw directly to your Bank Account instantly.
How to Redeem Sephora Gift Card Online
You cannot use a Sephora gift card to purchase the JCPenney Sephora store items.
Hence, you can always redeem your Sephora Gift Card Online following the steps below:
- Gently, scratch the foil covering your Sephora gift card number (8 digits) at the back.
- Visit the Sephora online web store and proceed to Checkout.
- Carefully input your gift card number and pin in the payment section.
- Then now, Click on “Save and Continue.”
- Voila! You’ve successfully redeemed your card.
Aside from redeeming your Sephora cards online, you can also redeem your card in-store by visiting any Sephora physical store.
However, there are no Sephora stores in Nigeria at the moment. If you have this card and you’re based in Nigeria;
The best option is to convert it to cash and get paid in Naira.
ApexPay is the best platform for converting your Sephora gift cards to Naira in Nigeria and getting paid.
Follow the steps in this guide to convert and sell your Sephora cards for cash and get instant payment.
Read Also: How to Sell Gift Cards in Nigeria (2022)
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Convert My Sephora Gift Card to Naira?
You can easily convert your Sephora gift card or any other gift card into Naira on this legitimate gift card exchange platform that guarantees safety and offers the highest value for your gift card.
www.apexpay.org is the platform for converting your Sephora gift card to Naira.
What is the Best Gift Card Exchange Platform in Nigeria?
Apexpay is the best gift card exchange platform in Nigeria 2022.
You can sell all types of gift cards on this secured platform anytime, any day (24/7), and you’re sure to get the best gift card value.
How Much is $100 Sephora Gift Card in Naira on ApexPay?
The price for a $100 Sephora Gift Card to Naira is #37,000.
The USA Sephora Physical gift cards rate of $100- $500 is at 370/$. Your $100 Sephora gift card gives you 37,000 Naira.
However, the price of $25, $50, $100, and $500 Sephora gift cards varies from time to time.
To know the current price today, visit www.apexpay.org.
How Much is Sephora Gift Card $500 to Naira?
The price for a $500 Sephora Gift Card to Naira is #185,000.
How Much is JCPenney Sephora Gift Card $100 to Naira?
The $100 JCPenney Sephora Gift Card to Naira is #25,000.
The JCPenney gift cards of $100- $500 is at the rate of 250/$. Your $100 JCPenney card gives you 25,000 Naira.
So, this is all you need to know about the difference between Sephora Gift Cards and JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards.
If you’re looking to sell Sephora gift cards in Nigeria, the Apexpay platform is the best exchange platform for you.
Take advantage of this guide, and you will be glad you did.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Gift Cards in Nigeria (2022)